Wednesday 31 December 2008

Last blog of the year....Happy New Year Everyone :0)











Hello, Hope everyone had a great xmas & got loads of lovely stitchy pressies.




I was a good girl & santa got me the 'cut thru north pole house' Id been after :0)




Finished of Michaellas Seaside RR piece which has left me with a grand total of 17 completed projects this year....not that impressive as I managed 52 last year, Oh well!!




Have also started my new years resolution early which is to complete a huge piece of plain block stitching for Cinderellas skirt that I have been putting off for years...this is my absolute stitching nightmare as I hate block colouring. Theres about 8000 stitches on it & Im up to row 30!!!!! Wish me luck :0)




Happy New year, see you in 2009.

2 comments:

Ginnie said...

Good luck with that Cinderella - I would hate the block stitching too! Love your new Cut Thru. Happy New Year.

Julie said...

Happy New Year to you too Ginnie :0)